Version 2.51 (26-12-2022):
- Fixed: When an event occurred, the word "year"/"years" at the end of
the event alert was always shown in Danish ("Śr").
Version 2.5 (12-12-2022):
- Added: It is now possible to repeat the countdown to the event every
year without having to change the value of the Year field. In the
Settings dialog select the new option: "Show annually" or use a
blank Year field. Then the gadget will countdown to the next event
with the entered date, either in the current year, or in the next
year, if the date is passed in the current year.
When using this option, the gadget will not show the time elapsed
since the event, after it has occurred, it will always show the time
remaining until the next event. If the date is February 29th, the
gadget will count down to the 1st of March in non leap years.
- Added: Annually/single countdown can be toggled with F4 or
- Added: In the Settings dialog the values entered in the Date and Time
fields are now validated, so it is not possible to save invalid
values like for example 60 Minutes.
- Fixed: If the computer is off at the start time for the event, the
event alert will now still be shown, if the computer is turned on
within the first 24 hours after the event occurred.
- Fixed: The version number shown in the Settings dialog now uses the
version number of the loaded gadget instead of the installed gadget.
This makes it easier to spot if the gadget has not been re-loaded
after an update. In browser mode the version number is now also
shown in the title bar/tab.
Version 2.4 (11-11-2022):
- Added: it is now possible to have a .wav or .mp3 sound clip played, when the time of the event occurs. To do so, add this code to the "Text to show when the event occurs" in the Settings dialog:
- <play number sound-file>
- Use for example: <play 3 CloseEncounters.wav> to play the file CloseEncounters.wav three times.
- The number can be omitted - then it defaults to 1.
- Set number to -1 for infinite repetitions.
- The file type can be omitted for .wav files.
- The sound file has to be placed in the same directory as the PHSM-Event.htm file, or the full path to the sound file has to be entered.
- The sound can be tested by Shift-click on the window.
- The sound can be stopped by clicking on the window.
- Changed: When "show weeks" is selected, the seconds will only be shown in the last 24 hours before the event.
- Changed: If the first unit in the time display has the value of 0, it will always be hidden - i.e., "0 days, 1 hour and 2 minutes" will be shown as "1 hour and 2 minutes", but "1 day, 0 hours and 2 minutes" will not be changed.
- Fixed: Some issues in Browser mode when opening in bigger window when the event occurs.
Version 2.32 (24-07-2022):
- Fixed: When showing seconds "1 minute and " was shown as "1 minute".
Version 2.31 (07-07-2022):
- Added: Middle-click can now also be used to toggle showing weeks.
- Changed: The default colors are changed to Gold and Lightgreen.
Version 2.3 (04-04-2022):
- Added: The number of days can now be shown as weeks and days. Press F8 to toggle this setting or check the box labeled "show weeks" in the settings dialog. If years or weeks are shown, the seconds will be hidden. If both years and weeks are shown, the minutes will also be hidden.
- Added: The settings can now also be saved in Internet Explorer on local hard disk.
Version 2.23 (16-03-2022):
- Fixed: Perpetual double-clicking on the gadget would open numerous big windows instead of just focusing the already opened window.
- Fixed: The version number did not show up correttly.
Version 2.22 (14-03-2022):
- Added: The big window will now be opened when the event occurs.
Version 2.21 (14-02-2022):
- Added: The version number is now shown in the upper right corner of the Settings dialog.
- Added: Update.cmd which can be used to update a current installation of PHSM-Event without having to close the gadget (as you have to when running PHSM-Event.gadget), thus preserving the settings. Unpack the downloaded archive to a local drive and double-click on update.cmd to run the update.
Version 2.2 (14-02-2022):